Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Marco V- Waiting (For The End) ft. Maruja Retana (Remix Previews)


Three new and different remixes to Marco V's heavy progressive track he released about a month ago. One by O.B., sort of your basic electro remix but very well done.  David Puentez and Dario Rodgriguez put their own electro house spin on it as well, but theirs is very different in that its not as straight forward with the build-up drop combo.  Lastly, Feenixpawl created a nice progressive remix that I think goes great and adds something unique to the song.  I'm a little biased (I'll admit it, I tend to like proegressive house vs. electro house) and would say I prefer Feenixpawl's, but all our great in their own regard.  Honestly can't go too wrong on such a good original track like this one by Marco V. Check them all out below!

Feenixpawl Remix


O.B Remix


David Puentez and Dario Rodriguez Remix

No comments:

Post a Comment