Friday, August 30, 2013

Salvatore Ganacci- Firefly

Song came out a month ago but it's a tune and he's not the most well-known artist out there so hopefully it might be new to you.  Salvatore Ganacci is a progressive house artist who hit the scene just over a year ago with his first hit, "Atmosphere".  Since then, he has had several tracks reach Beatport, some with Garmiani who he has collaborated with in the past.  Now I don't know much about him, but every song he creates is an absolute banger.  From a progressive standpoint, I can't really say there is a single song of his I don't like.  Anyways, check out the song below and support Salvatore Ganacci on Beatport. Oh and I was about to say something along the lines of "we'll defintiely be seeing more of this kid soon as he makes his rise in EDM"..but he's playing at the first Tomorrowworld festival this September, his first USA show, he's made it.


Since I hyped him up so much it's only right I prove it with a few of my other favorites from him. Bangers.





No comments:

Post a Comment