Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Timomatic- Parachute (Stevie Mink Remix)


To be honest I sort of just recently discovered this Australian electro/progressive house producer on Soundcloud.  But he releases new tracks every month and is about to begin a tour throughout Australia; which comes as no surprise after hearing a few of his songs.  He does a lot of things well and I'm sure we'll be seeing more of him soon.  




I know I just posted a remix of Passsenger's "Let Her Go", and claimed it was the best remix I had heard.  Then minutes later I found this and I couldn't decide which was better.  This one is a little more of a raging progressive house remix as opposed to Florian Marley's chiller progressive.  Either way, this song is a banger and I had to post it.  See what you think and download in the soundcloud player below.



No comments:

Post a Comment