Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Vicetone -Tremble


There is a lot of electronic dance music out there, and since it's all made from a computer, only so much of it can be different from song to song.  That's why when I hear a new song I listen for that one thing that sets it apart (and above) from the rest of the crowd.  Whether it be a huge bass, a crazy drop, an exciting intro or some new synths, just something to make me want to play it over and over again.  This song has it.  On top of a nice electric drop (as I said, Vicetone never dissapoints with big drops), the feature I most like is the string melody in the middle.  Sets it apart, perfectly fits with the song, and adds a creative spin on an already intense electro house beat.  This song was just released yesterday so check it out below and as always get familiar with the DJ on Facebook and Soundcloud.  Although at this point you should already know who Vicetone is, they have made it.


No comments:

Post a Comment